Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rachel Ashwell: Shabby Chic Interiors


I have been a fan of Rachel Ashwell for several years now, 13 to be exact...wow I am getting really old. Anyway, I was super excited for her newest book, Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Interiors. Although my style doesn't include Rachel's signature pale pink or flowery fabrics, I love her attention to detail and the way she incorporates special vintage finds. I owe my love of treasure hunting to her. In my 13 years of pilfering through flea markets and antique stores I've learned if you know what you love, you know what to look for. It makes the hunt that much more exciting especially when you find just the perfect thing. Below are photos from Rachel's newest book, very beautiful.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...