Monday, June 21, 2010

NYC Morning

Its a beautiful morning in New York. We spent yesterday looking at a handful of apartments and I spent the evening arranging and rearranging furniture over and over in my mind. It's exciting and nerve-racking trying to determine what would fit and what wouldn't...especially for an apartment that you may or may not be living in. I'm trying to look at everything through local eyes...trying to learn streets and blocks and the distance between locations. Yesterday a woman asked if I lived here. I desperately wanted to say, YES! She was looking for a place for American pancakes. Fortunately we were able to direct her to a great breakfast place only a few blocks away. It's a start.

Today we'll spend the entire day looking for our new home.
The City awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...