Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Momma's Garden


Mom sent me a few snaps of what her garden is looking like right now. Isn't this so beautiful? To me, a lovely morning is going on a garden walk, having a cup of coffee, listening to the birds and the pond and having a chat with my momma in her garden. She is amazing.


"Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint, and the soil and sky as canvas."
Elizabeth Murray



"All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar."
Helen Hayes





This is a little arrangement mom brought me the other day from her garden. Just a few pretties she pulled together. I sat it on my nightstand and woke every morning to the most heavenly fragrance. Just a reminder from mom that I am loved.

"More than anything, I must have flowers, always, always."
Claude Monet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...