Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Neighborhood: Chelsea Garden


I had to drop off a few final forms for our leasing agent this afternoon and took the opportunity to walk down a new street in my effort to get to know our neighborhood. To my delight, RIGHT across the street from our place is beautiful Chelsea Garden, a great landscaping center! It was very cute and I feel will be a good place for me to get a flower fix. The owner introduced himself and was super nice. I asked if they would have pumpkins in the fall and trees at Christmas. His response,"Of course!"




I also had my first meet cute. I ran into the grocery for a bottled water and saw a friend of a friend who also lives in the neighborhood. New York is not so big after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...