Thursday, November 19, 2009

Autumn + Central Park

Although, the leaves are mostly gone and winter is just around the corner, I am clinging to the colors of Autumn until Thanksgiving. This Fall, one of my most favorite days included a beautiful walk through Central Park.




Harry and Sally would have agreed. Which reminds me I need to watch this movie. Which also reminds me, why don't I own this movie?

"But, really, what's so hard about finding an apartment? What you do is look in the obituary section. You see who died, find out where they lived, and tip the doorman. What they could do to make it easier is combine the two. You know, Mr. Kline died yesterday, leaving behind a wife, two children, and a spacious three bedroom apartment with a wood burning fireplace."

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...