Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things Making Me Happy Right Now


Anthropologie Perfume Bottles - I've wanted these for like a year. I've looked at them and hand them in my hand and decided against them a number of times. I've finally succumb to the temptation ... and am quite pleased I did. Pretty huh?

Sunglasses and Matching Cases - Kind of obsessed with this. I love my new sunglasses [posted here] and even more exciting they have a matching case. It doesn't take much to get me excited. More cute sunnies with matching case [here].

New York Notebook - Isn't this fun? This is a Cavallini notebook that perfectly fits in my purse. I just think its cute and it reminds me ... "Hey you live in New York!" which is fun to be reminded of.

Letters - One of my most favorite things in the world is opening up my mailbox and seeing a letter or a card that is just for me. I ... love ... it. It totally makes my day. I think in the age of tweets and posts and mass messaging, it is so meaningful to know someone took time out of their busy day to sit down and hand write you a letter. No one has time to do this, so you know they've made the time for just you! It makes me feel so special and connected ... which is especially important when you live far away. [Reminder ... I need to catch up on my correspondence.]

Empire State Building Figurine - I bought this last weekend in Times Square in true tourist fashion. I love it. It's so kitsch and fun. Makes me happy.

Cupcakes - Do you know what's wrong with a cupcake? Absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...