Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Things Making Me Happy Right Now


My Passport - I always keep my passport in my top drawer just in case I have to dart out the door in an international emergency of some sort. No need to be fumbling around for your passport in those situations. So far that hasn't really been an issue, but my passport is going to get some play this month. I am so excited as we are in the throws of planning our trip to Paris, Prague, and Vienna! Stay tuned as the blog will soon be inundated with international photos from our trip! If you have any favorite spots or recommendations, please pass them along!

Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm - This is my favorite, but you've got to go with the minted version. It is so refreshing. I put it on every night before bed and it is yummy and luxurious. Its a treat.

New Shoes - It is finally warm enough for wearing these! I've decided they pretty much go with everything from mini skirts to rolled up boyfriend jeans. Love love love these shoes.

Dad's Watch - I have been wearing this watch non-stop. Dad gave me a few of his watches for special gifts and I just love them. I had this one resized and it just fits perfectly on my wrist. Its beautiful and it makes me think of him all the time.

Champagne - I absolutely love Champagne and love celebrating with Champagne. Even more, I love celebrating nothing at all with Champagne. Sometimes the fact its Tuesday is reason enough for celebration.

Sephora Myrtille Nail Laquer - The funky blue I'm wearing right now. Sometimes you can't take things too seriously and there is absolutely nothing serious about blue nail polish.

1 comment:

  1. Love your "Things Making Me Happy Now" posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...