Friday, April 22, 2011

Flea Market


When Mike and I decided on our apartment, we went meandering through the neighborhood to get a feel for the area. When we stumbled across the neighborhood flea market merely 3 blocks from our place, I was sold. Love me a flea market. This weekend I went to two markets. The first one I came across an awesome find ... a bunch of old watch faces that I thought would make a really cool collection. The guy told me $50 dollars for everything ... I said how about $35? He then proceeded to yell at me in Russian and throw the watches in my face. So I left. Apparently he didn't like my offer ... and decided to be dramatic about it. Anyway, I then proceeded to our neighborhood market which was much more friendly and enjoyable ... but I came away empty handed. I had fun regardless.

A few photos taken on my phone ...









These were cuff links which I thought were pretty cool.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...