Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ranunculus is Not Contagious


Ranunculus ... isn't that an odd name for such a lovely flower? It sounds like a better description of the cough and cold I've been battling. Anyway, earlier this week I posted pictures of the get well flowers my dad sent which were so lovely. There was a flower in particular I really liked, kinda looks like a rose ... but not a rose ... kinda of cabbage-ish like a peony (another personal favorite). Of course mom knew exactly what it was ... none other than a Ranunculus! I pulled one out the arrangement and put it in a bud vase on my nightstand (photo above). Cute huh? I think I love the Ranunculus. Plus its a blast to say Ranunculus. Just try ... Ranunculus. Ranunculus. Yep I think its a new favorite ... only downside is it doesn't smell. It looks like it should smell heavenly, but alas nothing. Enjoy some pics below of some lovely Ranunculus. Isn't it pretty?




3 comments:

  1. Hi. Could you tell me what the tiny pink flowers are that are with the pink ranunculus in the first pic below your article? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...