Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Apartment + Couch


Our couch arrived today, hooray! Now that we have a place to sit...I think its really coming together. I wish I could capture it better on my camera, but you'll just have to see it for yourself! Take a good look because this is probably where you'll be sleeping when you come visit. Its either that, a blow up mattress, or the bathtub.


The couch is pretty darn cozy. I bought the pillows before we left Indy thinking they would pick up the colors out our window. Love it when a good plan comes together!


Sorry, but just can't get enough of this view.


I ordered some new lamps today for this table in our entryway. These are actually the ones that go in the living room, but I think lamps will be necessary here. You'll notice we need to fill the wine rack up with wine! To do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...