Thursday, July 15, 2010

Right Now


- Life is busier than ever before
- Every day I feel excited and overwhelmed and anxious and excited again
- We've sold one car and will sell the second this weekend.
- It feels kind of weird to be without our cars
- Saturday will be full of final decisions, what goes, what doesn't
- After this weekend we'll be leaving behind only what the movers will be packing up
- I am sad to be leaving my friends
- I am excited to get to spend a few extra days with my parents
- Our house will soon be empty and I will be sad to see it bare, bare walls, bare floors
- I am eager to get unpacked and settled in our new place
- I am excited for our new furniture to arrive
- I can't wait to wake up in our apartment, open the blinds, admire the view, and exhale

2 comments:

  1. Sending you warm wishes for a smooth and peaceful transition. I know this is a bittersweet moment for the two of you; please know we are thinking about you. We will surely miss you, but will make sure we plan a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy moving Ms. Lacey! So sad I didn't get to see you before you left, but next time I'm in NYC, I know who to look up! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...