Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moving Day 1

Well today's the day I head to New York! I have been delinquent on posting as the past week has just been a whirlwind. Between movers and travel and huge presentations at work, there has been little time for much else. However today's the day! Mike has been in New York since Saturday and I'll be joining him this afternoon. By the time we finally get into our apartment on Sunday, we'll have been staying in a variety of hotels for the past 12 days. I am so excited to be settled in our new place. I am looking forward to seeing all of our stuff coming off the moving truck...also excited there will be a team of movers to unpack it all! I can't wait to wake up, after sleeping in my very own bed, pour a cup of tea and look out at our view! Soon. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...