Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Things Making Me Happy Right Now


Starbucks NYC Gift Card - Through the winter, I'm not a Starbucks person. Every now and then I'll treat myself to a Dunkin' Donuts decaf with cream, but that's about it. But come summer, one of my most favorite things is an Iced Green Tea from Starbucks ... one Splenda please. This is so yummy and refreshing when it is hot outside. Plus I'm pretty sure there is a Starbucks every 3 blocks in New York. I compiled all of the Starbucks gift cards I've accumulated on this fun NYC card. Makes me happy every time I use it. Hooray summer.

Anthropologie Bowls - I feel like every meal I eat, I'm eating it out of one of these bowls. Fruit, cereal, tuna salad, heirloom tomatoes, berries, yogurt ... everything in these bowls. They are cute, colorful, just the right size and they make me happy.

Essie Fifth Avenue Nail Laquer - What I'm wearing and loving right now. Plus, love the name.

Farmer's Egg Crate - I have been wanting one of these forever and finally got this one from Anthropologie. Makes me happy when I open the fridge and see our cute brown eggs on display. Also very functional as you can easily see how many eggs you have left. We seem go through a lot around here.

Farmer's Tote - I feel I have been searching for just the right, plain, cute, utilitarian farmers tote for a long while. Its an essential especially in NYC. The straw totes at J. Crew are a 42.50, which seemed, to me, a bit much. However, I found this near replica at Target for 19.99. I love you farmer's tote and I love you Target.

J Crew Espadrilles - I have been wearing these Espadrilles from J. Crew a ton. They are surprisingly comfortable and cute with rolled up chinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...